ILIULIUK FAMILY AND HEALTH SERVICES, INC.
JOB TITLE: Director of Operations
FLSA Job Status: Exempt
Education/Licensure: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent education, with three years experience in operations and one year experience supervising staff. Must have experience or education in human resources and facility maintenance. Must have good knowledge of OSHA requirements and must become familiar with Life Safety Codes. Must be fluent in English, spoken as well as written.
Pay Rate: $55,000 or D.O.E.Department: Operations
Supervisor: Executive Director
Date: February 2010
I. ORGANIZATIONAL SUMMARYA. Reports to: Executive Director
B. Key Working Relationships: Medical Practitioners, Medical Support Staff,
Behavioral Health Clinicians, Dentist, and Administration.
C. Primary Customer Groups: IFHS staff, patients and their families, and vendors/customers
II. STANDARDS OF CONDUCT
2. Demonstrate actions that support maintaining a positive and clean facility appearance.
2. Apologize for problems, inconveniences, and wait times.
3. Be kind, sympathetic, and helpful.
2. Treat colleagues (employees, practitioners, volunteers) as professionals.
3. Be accountable in meeting customers’ requests and needs.
4. Recognize and respect differing viewpoints and beliefs.
5. Have reverence for diversity and perspective of all people.
2. Anticipate and exceed customer needs and expectations.
3. Understand and accept responsibilities.
4. Demonstrate a proactive approach to all issues/problems/concerns.
2. Keep customers/patients appropriately informed.
3. Maintain confidentiality.
4. Use proper e-mail etiquette.
5. Use proper and professional telephone etiquette.
6. Demonstrate positive and proactive communication skills to include active listening.
III. JOB SUMMARY
IV. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
I have reviewed and understand the responsibilities of this position description.
NOTE: A completed application form is required and must be submitted along with the resume.
Benefits include medical insurance, paid time off, employee discount, 403 contribution, paid holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please download the application form, and upload and submit your application online. You may also submit your application in person, or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.